Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikemathias
Paper Tape
Views: 130
Message 1 of 2

Brand new Lenovo Yoga C930 wont sit flat

I just purchased a Lenovo YOGA C930-13IKB this past Thursday (5/16) from Best Buy & found that the lower left & upper right corner do not sit exactly flat on a hard surface causing it to wobble.  Doing a quick search online I found numerous reports of other Lenovo laptops with this concern but was curious if anyone has come accorss this on their new C930 & if so what was the repair/replace remedy? I checked all the rubber "feet" on the bottom & they all appear to be of same size but yet there is a few mm gap (screen open or closed) on left as you can see in attached picture.

Greatly appreciate any help & guidance...c930.jpg

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 118
Message 2 of 2

Re: Brand new Lenovo Yoga C930 wont sit flat

Welcome to the Community!

I've run into this with a number of appliances and devices. Sometimes, it's a warped cabinet. Sometimes, the rubber feet are slightly different (usually due to a bad glue job). Sometimes, it's the surface, itself. The "redneck" fix is to just use an emery board on the rubber pads until it sits flat. But, since you just bought it and if it's out of your tolerance, I'd haul it back and make them unbox and test the replacement in front of you. 

Doc

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors