Options

1 Posts

09-24-2019

SA

4 Signins

41 Page Views

• Views: 41
  • Message 1 of 2

Camera is missing from the Device Manager of my Yoga 510-14ISK Laptop (ideapad)

2019-09-24, 7:41 AM

Hi All,

I suddenly realized that my built-in camera is not working for my laptop Yoga 510-14ISK Laptop (ideapad). I rarely use it but it was working fine in the past. I'm quite sure that this issue occurs due to some recent windows updates.

I searched a lot and I found several solutions but they all sucks. Press Fn+F8, trying to add imaging device, download and re-install the drivers for the camera and chipset...etc. all these solutions doen't work.

Please if anyone have another solution, please reply with clear steps to follow it.

Thanks a lot,

Mahmoud Assem

Options

733 Posts

08-02-2018

US

410 Signins

10344 Page Views

• Views: 10344
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Camera is missing from the Device Manager of my Yoga 510-14ISK Laptop (ideapad)

2019-10-14, 16:41 PM

Hi MaHmOuD_AsSeM,

Welcome to the community forums. 

Looks like you already tried the steps in this article: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht503659. Could you try checking the Lenovo Vantage and make sure that the Privacy mode is On. If the privacy mode is on and still doesn't work, then we suggest to back up your data and reset the laptop to its factory settings. To reset, follow the steps here: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht077084. Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save