Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Y2P_buyer
SCSI Port
Views: 385
Message 1 of 5

Cancel Y2P order?

May a Lenovo employee contact me via private message to assist me with the cancellation of my recent Y2P order.

The mods have made it clear to me that I must take what I can get and be satisfied with a buggy $1,300 system. This has been evident by the deletion of my post and lack of communication in spite of my request.

I no longer wish to buy this computer with fan issues (after the bios update) and potentially problematic wifi issue at a $1,300 price tag.

I am ok if this post gets deleted, but please contact me with cancelation instructions. To be fair, I tried to contact Mark_Lenovo directly, but there is no contact link on his profile page.

If Lenovo fails to assist me with the cancelation, I will contact the BBB.org and I will stop payment on my CC.

Regards,

A Customer No More

rsanz
Punch Card
Views: 370
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cancel Y2P order?

Seriously?  Have you tried calling the sales department?  Or just felt the uncontrolable urge to get on your soap box?

Y2P_buyer
SCSI Port
Views: 365
Message 3 of 5

Yes, but after waiting 30 min on hold, on my family plan, I grew aggitated and will try again later if this fails to elict a response. 

Also, you fail to see my fustration. Here I am giving $1,300 to this company and yet the long hold time plus rude online support has me ticked off.

ramk13
Punch Card
Views: 339
Message 4 of 5

I get that you are frustrated, but you'll have better luck getting a response from the right people if you just call again when its less busy. Or you can complain here, where it's unlikely much will happen.

mitchellvii
HDMI
Views: 318
Message 5 of 5

I have contacted Lenovo numerous times and have never waited 30 minutes on hold or even 2 minutes on hold.  You aren't going to be able to cancel an order in a Support Forum.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors