05-24-2018

CA

1231 Signins

9100 Page Views

• Views: 9100
  • Message 1 of 2

Clicking sound from the trackpad of Yoga 730 15"

2019-05-26, 13:05 PM

Hi, the surface of the trackpad is butter smooth but the clicking is kind of strange. For some operations, I can just lightly touching the trackpad surface. However, for operations such as pressing the trackpad while dragging it to move a window, I have to press very hard. Whenever I do that, it feels kind of cheap and strange clicking sound is generated. Is this normal? For operations such as the one mentioned here, can I do it without pressing the trackpad hardly?

Options

619 Posts

08-02-2018

US

302 Signins

2148 Page Views

• Views: 2148
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Clicking sound from the trackpad of Yoga 730 15"

2019-05-27, 4:39 AM

Hi lenovotv!

Thanks for posting in the Community,

For dragging Browse Tab / Window, holding the click button below the pad is needed first before moving it using the upper pad. Likely what happen is that, when you press the touchpad very hard, it also affects the buttons, making a click that will hold the current window, the reason why you can move it when you drag.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save