cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Patchateeya
Paper Tape
Views: 223
Message 1 of 3

Complaint about the laptop( Lenovo Yoga 730-131IKB)

To whom it may concern,
I am writing to complain about the laptop( Lenovo Yoga 730-131IKB--Serial MTM no. 81CT0050TA). I have bought this laptop last August, but the laptop still kept broken in different parts,and I could not take it anymore. It is because it takes around 1 week to get it fixed. At first, I had a screen flashing problem at the 8th day of my purchase. The Lenovo in Thailand refused to give me a new one as it was more than 7 days. However, this problem got resolved ,but it took 7 days to fix. Second time was that the keyboard was fallen off and I got an on site service to repair it. The worst is this time which is the third time of repairing. The driver was broken on the 21 of November 2018. All data could not be backed up and I have tons of crucial info inside. I would like you to suggest me some solutions or consider these options 1) change me the new laptop or 2) let me return this one and buy another model that works properly or 3) refund me some money for the day that I was not unable to use the laptop. I also had to pay for the screen protector for everytime that I sent my laptop to fix. I did not mean to be rude;however, this showed that the laptop I bought failed to  work efficiently and there must be some deficits in it. Please put yourself in my shoes and I feel free to hear your opinion from your side.

Thanks for your consideration.
Yours sincerely,
Patchateeya Suwannakul

Admin note: serial number replaced with MTM, private information edited to avoid possible abuse
Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 188
Message 2 of 3

Re: Complaint about the laptop( Lenovo Yoga 730-131IKB)

Hello Patchateeya,

Welcome to the Lenovo Community Forums. We are sorry to hear about your experience, definitely not the best that we wanted for our customers. Please call our phone support team in Thailand to file a complaint:

1800-012-220 (เบอร์โทรฟรี)
0-2104-0792(คิดค่าบริการตามระบบเครือข่าย) 
IDEA: จันทร์–ศุกร์ 9:00น. ถึง-18:00น. & วันเสาร์ 9:00น. ถึง-15:00น.(เวลาท้องถิ่น)
THINK: จันทร์–ศุกร์, 9:00น. ถึง-18:00น.(เวลาท้องถิ่น),
(ปิดวันหยุดราชการ)
Think Products, Lenovo Products

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Patchateeya
Paper Tape
Views: 185
Message 3 of 3

Re: Complaint about the laptop( Lenovo Yoga 730-131IKB)

I have contacted them many times, but they refused to file the complaint for me. They said that they look after only hardware products.They asked me to send an e-mail  at 

AseanTH <aseanth@lenovo.com>

instead. However, I heard nothing from them. Please suggest me what should I do. I really wanted to get a new laptop or change me another model as this one is quite expensive and I paid them in full already. Please help me out.

Best regards,

Patchateeya Suwannakul

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors