cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TJStevens
What's DOS?
Views: 67
Message 1 of 1

Consistent loss of internet AND internal mouse goes awry.

Hello there! My Lenovo Yoga 720 (bought new in April 2018) has developed a frustrating problem of losing internet hookup after 2-3 hours of work. Because I work from home about 10-12 hours/day, this is really problematic.

I thought I had modem issues, but everything is fine there. 

It takes a combination of restarting/rebooting and or completely shutting down for many minutes at a time before it functions again -- and then that's only for an hour or so at a time before it happens again.

I have no idea if this is related, but I thought I'd mention it anyway in case...

The internal mouse will go awry -- it doesn't matter if I'm working in word, on the internet, in Excel -- doesn't matter. I'll be typing away and suddenly the mouse has either A) highlighted everything on the page or in the field I'm working in and delete it (VERY problematic in sheets or in Excel) and B) start typing somewhere I haven't been typing/working in.

Adding an external mouse helped, but that's not always convenient to add -- particularly when I'm at another location and working on my lap -- or not sitting, but I'm on another site. 

I'd appreciate any assistance -- thanks!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors