Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

05-10-2018

Finland

5 Signins

105 Page Views

• Views: 105
  • Message 1 of 2

Couple of Yoga 720 questions

2018-05-10, 10:14 AM
  1. Is that dolby atmos recommended to keep or uninstall? Can i get it for free if i uninstall it? Currently sounds bit different than it used to on my previous laptop.

2. Can you turn off the active pen 2? What kind of program you use to draw with it?

3. Is there some sort of cover that would cover keyboard on tablet mode, but allow full 360 degree movement?

4. Does the lenovo vantage 55-60% battery conservation really help on long term, How much, i usually have it on charger?

5. Is it recommended to download latest nvidia and intel drivers or stick to ones from lenovo site?
Options

9 Posts

05-14-2018

Czech Republic

16 Signins

128 Page Views

• Views: 128
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Couple of Yoga 720 questions

2018-05-14, 21:03 PM

You can keep or uninstall Dolby Atmos (if you like or hate it). It can be freely downloaded again from Lenovo site. Lenovo active pen 2 can't be turned off due to my knowledge, but IMO it uses some kind of power saving, so there should be no need for. Lenovo drivers are considered as "approved" drivers for device, you can download newer ones from chipmaker if you need their new features, I personally use the newest ones.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms