Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Arqam
Paper Tape
Views: 138
Message 1 of 3

DISSAPOINTED WITH LENOVO PRODUCT YOGA 720...DID I MADE A MISTAKE?

This is VERY DISAPPOINTING that i am reaching you guys on the 3rd month of my purchase. I bought Lenovo Yoga 720 (S/N) on 12th April 2018 from Best Buy and 3 days back i observed the black line on the top of my display, it's probably the hardware issue.

For a machine of this expensive i did not expect any issues so early and display was only the reason i bought this machine since it has 4K display. After long waiting on the queue i talked to your executive and she informed me that my machine need to be repair.

First of all, machine of price ~1300USD shouldn't get any issue so early and i don't want to get my machine to be open so early on my purchase. It's was totally waste for me to pay this amount of money to machine which requires a repair in beginning. I would have bought the used one rather a brand new.

I would like to get this escalated further, i don't want my machine to be repair instead want a replacement. 

DID I MADE A MISTAKE TO CHOOSE LENOVO? 

All the relevant screens are attached below. Please look into this urgently and get back to me ASAP.

Hope Lenovo can provided better customer service atleast as compare to there product.

Do let me know if I need to post the bill details here,
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 103
Message 2 of 3

Re: DISSAPOINTED WITH LENOVO PRODUCT YOGA 720...DID I MADE A MISTAKE?

This is a peer-to-peer support FORUM. You need to contact Lenovo Support directly

This is the place users discuss tips, tricks and problem solving mostly with other users. 

You should also remove identifying things such as that serial number from your post.

I wish you well.

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
Arqam
Paper Tape
Views: 78
Message 3 of 3

Re: DISSAPOINTED WITH LENOVO PRODUCT YOGA 720...DID I MADE A MISTAKE?

Thanks Doc,

is there any esclation blog? where i can post it

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors