04-23-2016

US

5 Signins

42 Page Views

• Views: 42
  • Message 1 of 4

Display Not Filling In

2016-04-23, 16:26 PM

I have a Filemaker file/program that will not display on my Yoga 900.  It will load however the screen never displays the information properly and, when I scroll down, most (if not all) of the information disappears completely.  If I minimize the screen and then restore it, some of the information will come back but not all and it's not consistent which information will be displayed.  I've also encountered this when restoring my browser after it has been minimized.  It sometimes takes two or three rounds of minimizing and restoring before I get the "full picture" again but it NEVER works with the Filemaker program.

Solved! See the solution
Options

2242 Posts

04-17-2014

US

3300 Signins

40075 Page Views

• Views: 40075
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Display Not Filling In

2016-04-24, 4:39 AM

This is a display scaling issue. It's getting better with each Windows update, but right now the only way to get it to display properly is to go into your display settings, and set it to 1920*1080, then change display scaling to 100%., Here's the steps how: http://goo.gl/mEuv1b

Best,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelinesbefore posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

2 Posts

04-23-2016

US

5 Signins

42 Page Views

• Views: 42
  • Message 3 of 4

2016-04-24, 14:19 PM
Thanks. This helps but it still doesn't correct the problem 100% of the time. It's also a completely unusable resolution for anything other than using this one program. What a major SNAFU.
Options

2242 Posts

04-17-2014

US

3300 Signins

40075 Page Views

• Views: 40075
  • Message 4 of 4

2016-04-24, 14:25 PM

Yea, QHD can cause issues in programs in which the developer hasn't decided to support this high res display. But it should get better with future updates

Best,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelinesbefore posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save