Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chandanksahu
Fanfold Paper
Views: 491
Message 1 of 1

Disproportionate display in Yoga 720 UHD (3840x2160) 4K

The buttons are too small to see in most of the applications. Many times the buttons are not visible.

Texts and buttons are trimmed disproportionately to such an extent that i am unable to use the applications.

Changing diplay settings in the intel HD graphics control panel did not help. I tried all posssible combinations.

I tried many applications. The problem is same everywhere.

I need a solution which can make every application appear proportionally and every key should appear perfectly.

The following images are just for illustration

batman arkham night.jpgNo button is visible - Batman Arkham Knightbattlefield1.jpgButtons are timmed - Battlefield 4battlefield2.jpgTexts are trimmed near file browser - Battlefield 4battlefield3.jpgCan't know what to click - Battlefield 4Center Image -Override.jpgAppearance of windows explorer - center image - OverridedCenter Image.jpgAppearance of windows explorer - Center imageFile browser not showing DMC4.jpgButtons and texts both are trimmed - Devil May Cry 4KMPlayer after installation-.jpgSmall KMPlayer with default settings - just after installationKMPlayer full Screen.jpgKMPlayer full screen - try clicking a buttonMaintain apsect ratio.jpgWindows explorer - Maintain aspect ratioMaintain Display Scaling.jpgWindows explorer - Maintain display scalingnothing is visible.jpgdarksiders - trimmed text and buttonsOptions not visible.jpgDarksiders- can't know which button signifies whatscale full screen.jpgwindows explorer - scale full screenscale full screen-overrided.jpgWindows explorer - scale full screen - overridedScale full Screen-Overriden.jpgWindows explorer - Scale full screen - overridedSmall boundary writing in 4K Video Downloader.png4K Downloader - look at the footer- trimmed - tried all configurationsSmall Icons of VLC Media Player.jpgSmall buttons of VLC media player

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors