10-14-2019 09:19 PM
I was having audio problems so I uninstalled Realtek audio driver. When I did that, I accidentally uninstalled Dolby Atmos as well.
I can open the app but it says "need to resrart or reinstall the app." I have looked at a couple of forums but I cannot find how I can re-install the driver.
I have tried uninstalling the realtek audio driver and restarting the device, hoping that dolby atmos would automaticcally be downloaded like some poeple suggested, but that did not happen.
Is there a site where I can download the app and the driver? Otherwise I don't know why I bought C930 lol
Thanks in advance!
12-03-2019 09:03 AM
Welcome to the Community Forums.
Apologies for the late reply. To resolve the problem, we suggest uninstalling the old Audio driver then download the updated driver from the support website.
- How to uninstall the audio driver:
1. Press the Windows logo key + R.
2. Type devmgmt.msc in the run box and click the OK button. This opens the Device Manager Window.
3. In Device Manager, expand category Sound, video and game controllers. Under this category, right-click on your sound card device name. A context menu will pop up. Then select Uninstall.
4. Confirm the uninstallation if required. Check the box next to Delete the driver software for this device and click the OK button.
5. Restart the PC for the change to take effect.
- How to reinstall the audio driver:
1. Open Lenovo Support site. Key in your product name.
2. On the product page, click Drivers & Software.
3. Select Manual Update.
4. Select Components
5. Download the Windows 10 audio driver.
6.. Click the .exe file then follow the on-screen instructions to install (more information at steps of downloading drivers from support site
Update us how it goes.