11-14-2015 09:30 AM
I cannot get Dolby Digital Home Theatre working on my Yoga 1470. I have tried the following:
1. Reinstalling Conexant HD Audio Drivers
2. Uninstalling ALL Audio drivers (Intel HD Audio and Conexant), then reinstalling them all
3. Installing every update available on support.lenovo.com for my Yoga model
4. Installing all Windows updates (I am at version 10586.3)
5. Installing the Windows 8.1 drivers.
6. Installing Realtek HD Audio drivers v2.79
My set up is 100% compatible with Dolby Digital. Output over HDMI to the TV then to the receiver works with my PS3. The Yoga even detects it as shown in the following image:
Dolby Digital Plus is in the audio driver package that Lenovo provides:
Trying to run any of these installers results in the following errors:
PCEE needs to be installed
Dolby Digital Plus needs to be installed
or just no error output at all
Checking Dolby's website just forwards me to Lenovo's support site.
There is no Dolby application in Control Panel.
Lenovo says Dolby is supported.
I don't know what else to try.