Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hasnain654
What's DOS?
Views: 1,803
Message 1 of 5

Domain joining can be done

Hi team,

i want to ask that i want to buy Lenovo yoga 900 series for my organization, so i need to know that is domain joining and File/printing sharing services can be done on YOGA series or not?? plus i need to know whether CITRIX applications will work properly ?? 

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 1,785
Message 2 of 5

Re: Domain joining can be done

The Yoga 900 ships with Windows 10 Home edition,  you would need to make sure that will suit your purposes, particularly in respect of connecting to a domain based network.

------------------------------
I don't work for Lenovo
Rick_Raub
Paper Tape
Views: 1,136
Message 3 of 5

HOW?

My new Lenovo V510-15IKB Laptop with Microsoft Windows 10 "Pro" utterly refuses to see my company domain, though other machines do. Suport dealers either useless or closed.  Microscum wants to charge ZAR1000 to fix the probelm!  Preparing to return your rubbish when dealer reopens on 2 January.

alceryes
Token Ring
Views: 1,127
Message 4 of 5

Joining a domain is an 'operating system' function and has nothing to do with the manufacturer or model of your laptop. Windows 10 Home does not have Windows domain joining capability whereas Windows 10 Professional does. See here for more info - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_10_editions

If you have Windows 10 Pro and are still unable to join a domain then there is something 'programmatically' wrong with your system's settings or the process you are using to attempt the joining.

Rick_Raub
Paper Tape
Views: 1,122
Message 5 of 5

It's Windows 10 Pro, as you can see from my post.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors