09-28-2018

US

1 Signins

13 Page Views

• Views: 13
  • Message 1 of 2

Drive Partitions

2018-09-28, 17:59 PM

I have a Lenovo Yoga 3 14 laptop with a 256GB SSD. The system has seeveral partitions, including the Windows partition and Lenovo parition (which appears to just contain drivers), and the LENOVO_PART parition (which I assume to be the recovery partition. All the others are relatively small in size, but I cannot  find a description of what they are and if they are used.

I would like to recover the space by the unused partitions if possible. I have attached a screen shot of the partion list.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Options

409 Posts

08-02-2018

US

163 Signins

956 Page Views

• Views: 956
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Drive Partitions

2018-09-29, 1:16 AM

Hi Tom_28!

Welcome to the Community Forums. 

The description of each drive is discussed in this thread, https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Yoga-2-Pro-what-partition-to-delete-for-clean-install/td-p/3924594. Clean installation will delete all the partitions. 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete