Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wesley1987
What's DOS?
Views: 1,376
Message 1 of 2

Error Result Code: WWF00F000-UL7A7M

Hello .  I just got my Lenovo Yoga 700 today and when i got home and ran tests using the Lenovo solution center, I received the error result code WWF00F000-UL7A7M.  What can i do to get rid of it?

Thanks,

Wes

JDGillis
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,370
Message 2 of 2

Re: Error Result Code: WWF00F000-UL7A7M

Hi Wes,

The test results just indicates that your WiFi adapter failed the Local Connection test, but that is just a warning, and not an indication of any problem.  

To verify, open the Lenovo Solutions Center Select Hardware Scan and then Selected Tests.     Choose to run only Wireless Adapter test,and then view the resulting log.    

Lenovo Solution Center (LSC) shows warnings in the Wireless LAN hardware scan test

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/documents/ht076691

"These warnings appear due to the state of the network your PC is connected to and not the state of the wireless LAN hardware in the PC.  For example, the user may not be connected to a wireless LAN network or the wireless LAN network may not have access to the Internet.

These warning messages do not indicate a hardware issue.  No hardware should be replaced as a result of these warnings."

I get the same code WWF00F000-[encrypted serial number+date] on my system, because I too only connect to a WiFi router, and not via WiFi to a Local Area Network (LAN)  so nothing to worry about.

Cheers,

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors