Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MichaelSiagian
Paper Tape
Views: 122
Message 1 of 3

Error screen rotation at default laptop mode

Hello everyone,

I've been using my Lenovo Yoga 920 for 8 months now, and I started to experience problems. The one I'm facing right now is the screen displays in the wrong angle. Since the start, it's automatically displayed 90 degrees clockwise screen rotation angle. The rotation works fine if I rotate the laptop, but it seems like having a default 90 degrees clockwise for normal laptop. The rotation locks sometimes greyed out, but sometimes don't. And I can't rotate the screen manually like non-Yoga monitors.

Please someone tells me what to do to "heal" this "sprained" screen angle. I'm not doing the "Yoga" things much lately. Any way to recalibrating the screen accelerometer perhaps?

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 55
Message 2 of 3

Re: Error screen rotation at default laptop mode

Hi MichaelSiagian,

Welcome to the community forums.

Could you check if the YMC is running in task manager? If yes, try to end task the YMC then restart the laptop. In addition, download Lenovo vantage https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht505081  and check and install all updates. Update us how it goes.

Thanks! 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

MichaelSiagian
Paper Tape
Views: 23
Message 3 of 3

Re: Error screen rotation at default laptop mode

It doesn't work. Even windows reset couldn't solve the problem. Well I guess this is hardware problem. I'm bringing the unit to the service center. Thanks for the reply.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors