Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
lvbaal
Fanfold Paper
Views: 956
Message 1 of 4

Error updating Lenovo utility

I receive error when installing the update to the Lenovo utility version 3.0.0.4

Executing wwlb090.exe unpacks the driver and when starting the installation, installshield gives error 1670: unable to load module c:\Temp\(AC19...    Error code 32.

What can I do?

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 950
Message 2 of 4

Re: Windows Updates won’t install - Error 0x80072EFD

Is this for a Yoga 900-13ISK Laptop ?

I've just downloaded the utility, and it works here. It's strange that the error message you get seems to suggest that Installshield is expecting to find the files in C:\Temp\..., when the files are placed in C:\Drivers\Lenovo Utility.

Have the files been unpacked to that directory? If so, you could try running the Setup that is in that directory. 

----------------------------

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ...

lvbaal
Fanfold Paper
Views: 942
Message 3 of 4

Error updating Lenovo utility

Hi and thanks for you input. Turns out that anti virus was a problem. When running the update with av de-activated, it installs successfully.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 939
Message 4 of 4

Re: Error updating Lenovo utility

Ah - OK, thanks for letting us know.

----------------------------

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ...

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors