Did you mean: 
ali-50
Fanfold Paper
Views: 348
Message 1 of 32

Extremely low space, where all space go!! PLEASE HELP HELP

Hi there,

I have yoga2pro , SSD 128GB. 

I used around 30GB, but it shows 74 MB available ONLY in all drives Smiley Surprised

Could you please tell me where all space go? and how can I fix this problem?

Thanks

Guru
Views: 322
Message 2 of 32

Re: Extremely low space, where all space go!! PLEASE HELP HELP

Do you have any programs installed? Windows and Lenovo software should take up about 15GB.

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

ali-50
Fanfold Paper
Views: 317
Message 3 of 32

Thanks Eric,

No extra programs have installed. Most of the space equipped by pics and Microsoft docs.

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 309
Message 4 of 32

Good day.

If possible, please post a screenshot of your Disk Management window so that we can see your partitioning structure.

Regards.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKTRMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee.

ali-50
Fanfold Paper
Views: 299
Message 5 of 32

Thanks Sarbin,

But why there is no attach pic icon appear in toolbar !!

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 292
Message 6 of 32

You should be seeing a "Photos" icon in the toolbar - use that...Lenovo Forum 03.JPG

----------------------------

The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ...

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 279
Message 7 of 32

@ali-50...

If you don't see the "Photos" icon on your compose window button bar, as gcoupe shows, you may just not have enough posts/activity in the community yet. In that case you could upload the screenshot to an image sharing site and post the link.

Regards.

PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

ali-50
Fanfold Paper
Views: 275
Message 8 of 32

Guru
Views: 270
Message 9 of 32

So it looks like apps and Windows actually doesn't take up much space. It shows that doucements, and pictures take up a lot of space. Also, do you happen to have another operating system on the hard drive, like a dual boot setup?  

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 262
Message 10 of 32

@ali-50 wrote:

Thanks everyone

here is the link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ccvetteriflnzof/lenovo.jpg?dl=0

Thanks, ali-50.

Try this instead: right-click your Start button, and then select the Disk Management item about half-way down. Then post another screenshot link, please.

Regards.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors