07-14-2020

US

1 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Extremely poor customer service

2020-07-14, 16:08 PM

I have brand new Yoga C 930 purchased  in Jun2019 and the laptop is power-cord dependent and the camera is not working since Dec 2019. I send it in for repair, they send it back with out fixing. I send it back in again and no status update on it. And this has been going on since the past 3 months. 

Customer service guys have no clue what they are talking. Ask for a bunch of details, repeat all my details back to me, ask for the problem repeat my problem back to me.  I request for a supervisor and some one comes in after 30 min wait and assures its being handled  with highest priority by the highest department they can and that somebody would contact me in the next 24 hrs and then again NOTHING. I call back again and the cycle repeats...happening for the past 3 weeks. I understand COVID and all but this is ridiculous.

Congratulations ! This is by far the WORST customer service for any product I have used in the past 20 years.

And this is not some cheap computer that I could discount saying you get what you paid for, I did pay $1700 !!

Options

8 Posts

07-11-2020

HK

8 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Extremely poor customer service

2020-07-14, 17:21 PM

I agree. The after sales services suck and I only got my laptop for 2 months and it sent to repair and confirm motherboard is damaged ! Then I still encounter lots of problems like wi-fi disconnect and audio drivers keep having error ...  I won't buy another Lenovo laptop after that.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete