Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SanjayAryal
Blue Screen Again
Views: 442
Message 1 of 3

Fingerprint does not work on Microsoft Signin - Lenovo Yoga 520

I recently bought Lenovo Yoga 520. I logged using Microsoft Account and tried set-up fingerprint login. But the fingerprint does not work i.e it recognizes finger by saying `Hello Welcome` but doesnot login with error message `Windows can't Signin, The credentials does not verify`. Furthermore the PIN login also doesnot work with error `Username & password mismatch`.

But after some research on the internet, I find this link. According to it, there is no problem when using Local Account. But why does not the fingerprint work when using Microsoft Account???

ohamada59
Blue Screen Again
Views: 335
Message 2 of 3

Re: Fingerprint does not work on Microsoft Signin - Lenovo Yoga 520

Check the Bios version, latest version has a problem with the Hello fingerprint login option, I have been through it after upgrading the BIOS, I contact Microsoft thinking it is a windows update, but they failed to find the problem and fix it, until i remembered about the BIOS upgrade, and I went back to the older version and it works fine now.
sourav168
What's DOS?
Views: 285
Message 3 of 3

Re: Fingerprint does not work on Microsoft Signin - Lenovo Yoga 520

when I bhought laptop at that time i was using fingerprint locker due to sudden falling of laptop i took service centre they had change my laptop screen and when i got back finger print set up is not coming so i kindly request please help me out with this problem

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors