Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SanjayAryal
Blue Screen Again
Views: 492
Message 1 of 3

Fingerprint does not work on Microsoft Signin - Lenovo Yoga 520

I recently bought Lenovo Yoga 520. I logged using Microsoft Account and tried set-up fingerprint login. But the fingerprint does not work i.e it recognizes finger by saying `Hello Welcome` but doesnot login with error message `Windows can't Signin, The credentials does not verify`. Furthermore the PIN login also doesnot work with error `Username & password mismatch`.

But after some research on the internet, I find this link. According to it, there is no problem when using Local Account. But why does not the fingerprint work when using Microsoft Account???

Highlighted
ohamada59
Blue Screen Again
Views: 383
Message 2 of 3

Re: Fingerprint does not work on Microsoft Signin - Lenovo Yoga 520

Check the Bios version, latest version has a problem with the Hello fingerprint login option, I have been through it after upgrading the BIOS, I contact Microsoft thinking it is a windows update, but they failed to find the problem and fix it, until i remembered about the BIOS upgrade, and I went back to the older version and it works fine now.
sourav168
What's DOS?
Views: 333
Message 3 of 3

Re: Fingerprint does not work on Microsoft Signin - Lenovo Yoga 520

when I bhought laptop at that time i was using fingerprint locker due to sudden falling of laptop i took service centre they had change my laptop screen and when i got back finger print set up is not coming so i kindly request please help me out with this problem

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors