Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boofle
Paper Tape
Views: 205
Message 1 of 1

Full screen Flash video - right side cut off

I'm hoping someone has a solution to this annoying video problem on my Yoga 900 13ISK2.  Whenever I switch to full screen when streaming a flash video (from MotoGP VideoPass and WSBK VideoPass services) a portion of the right side of the video gets cut off and the remainder becomes centred on the screen with black edges on both sides.  I can get these videos to display correctly in full screen by changing the resolution from the computer's native 3200x1800 to 1920x1080, but this is a nuisance.

Additionally, when I connect to my television (native 1920x1080 resolution) through a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter I have the same problem except I cannot get these flash videos to display in full screen correctly regardless of what I set the resolution of this display to.

A friend of mine can connect to my television through this adapter and properly display these flash videos in full screen from his Microsoft Surface Pro4.

I do not have this problem on the Yoga or the television with other types of video such as YouTube.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors