venezuela

8 Signins

95 Page Views

• Views: 95
  • Message 1 of 2

HELP..Yoga 13..deleted factory installed software that controls apps

2013-05-11, 15:59 PM

Hi.r

I just got a new Yoga 13, and in my zeal to clean my computer I removed (via Revo Uninstaller) a piece of factory-installed software (app?) that appears to control the other apps, as now I cannot open many of my apps.  It sounded like bloatware to me, but I guess it wasn't.

I forget the name of it, but I think it had "Lenovo" and "app' or "apps" in the title (??) and it didn't uninstall until I rebooted my computer.  Dumb, I know.  I walk a thin line between clever and stupid.

Can somebody please tell me what this software is called, and how (if possible) can I download or recover it without doing an entire system restore to original factory settings?

Thanks.

Options

4469 Posts

04-22-2013

Philippines

3830 Signins

254594 Page Views

• Views: 254594
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: HELP..Yoga 13..deleted factory installed software that controls apps

2013-05-14, 17:19 PM

hi protagonist,

Thanks for posting!

You can tell us what are the Applications that you cannot open after you remove some applications,

also on your computer's Reference Manual it has few Applications listed that could have came together with your computer.

untitled.JPG

You can also visit the download site for yoga 13 here

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete