Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CSutherland
Blue Screen Again
Views: 10,182
Message 1 of 3

HID compliant touch screen completely gone

Capture.PNG

I don't know how many more ways I can google/lenovo search for a solution, so here is my final attempt.

I have had this laptop for years. I have had no issue following the immediate upgrade to windows 10.

Some time in 2017 (long after the windows 10 upgrade) my touch screen stopped working.

This Laptop, Lenovo Yoga 3-1470, Machine Type Model 80JH000PUS , Windows 10 64x, now says there is no Pen & Touch Input for this display. Which is CRAP because I had pen and touch/touch screen for YEARS.

Now. Look at the photo above. I have it set to view all hidden drivers/devices. The HID Compliant Driver is GONE. Its not disabled. I didn't uninstall and try to reboot my computer so it forced a re-installation, it is just GONE. I've reset my computer from scratch 6 times now and it solves nothing.

I've tried installing some of the touch screen drivers already on the lenovo website but they fail because the "target could not be found". 

Am I just out of luck from this point forward? Is there ANYTHING that can be done here??? Please. Help. Me.

Still out of warrenty. Cant contatct lenovo support.

przemek1234pl
802.11n
Views: 9,944
Message 2 of 3

Re: HID compliant touch screen completely gone

Have you tried to recover your laptop to factory state using OneKey Recovery app (it will wipe all your data though)?

Was BIOS or touchscreen firmware updated recently?

newbiemember
Paper Tape
Views: 3,524
Message 3 of 3

Re: HID compliant touch screen completely gone

i updated touchscreen firmware and bios from critical updates my touchscreen is gone i tried everything :'((((
plz help

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors