cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antho2529
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,566
Message 1 of 3

Has the black line issue been fixed on NEW Yoga 720's 15" ??

A loyal Lenovo customer here ever since the T420 days. I have seen many posts on the 'black line' appearing on all Yoga 720's 15" UHD screen. An employee of Lenovo has responded and stated that 'new' manufactured screens are being shipped off to the repair centers.

My question is does this mean that the CURRENT Yoga 720 stock on their website already incorporates this 'newly' manufactured screen? IF not when can I expect the new batch of laptops with this 'new' manufactured screen to be available for order in the USA/Canada store?

Teck87
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,515
Message 2 of 3

Re: Has the black line issue been fixed on NEW Yoga 720's 15" ??

I do not know about the issue "fix". But I do know that the turnaround time is completely unacceptable. They need to either do a device/data exchange or give us a way to do a return for a full return so we can buy a comeptitor's device.  Or send out new replacements for above process to stores with recorded purchases of their defective merchandise.

I do not have weeks to sit around without a laptop powerful enough to remote in and filter/process/display large amounts of data.

dreeze49
Fanfold Paper
Views: 577
Message 3 of 3

Re: Has the black line issue been fixed on NEW Yoga 720's 15" ??

Agreed!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors