Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

8 Posts

09-16-2015

United States

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 5

Have other people had the horrible experience with warranty claims? C940

2021-04-07, 21:36 PM

Has anyone else not been able to get repairs or replacements? This has been the worst warranty experience I have ever had. You can see below I have had 5 repairs on the same C940 and have tried all of the driver updates in the other threads and hardware acceleration off and nothing works. They finally said after the last claim I probably qualify for a replacement. The chat on the premium is a joke, 2 times no one even responded from Lenovo so I strictly call now. The 1st case worker never contacted me for 7 business days before I reached out again. Then the new case worker sent an email 3 days later saying I qualify and to just confirm. That was over 2 weeks ago! I have called her 3 times and send multiple emails. I can't get a response from anyone and honestly just want a refund on my "Premium" warranty and wish I could get a refund on the non working laptop for 4 months now. This has been a horrible experience and I have no idea who to contact that is high enough level to do something or respond. I shouldn't have to shame a company on social media to get responses for a paid warranty. 

Options

10618 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

32865 Signins

1222480 Page Views

• Views: 1222480
  • Message 2 of 5

Re:Have other people had the horrible experience with warranty claims? C940

2021-04-08, 9:18 AM

Hello and welcome to Community,

I'm sorry that you haven't had the type of experience we would normally expect. I was able to see that the case had been passed to the Customer Relations team and an offer for a replacement was made, email subject Comp-0000036327, if you haven't received that email and it's not in your spam folder please let me know and I'll request it be re-sent. If you have received it I would suggest responding to it expressing your wish for a refund, if you have already responded by email I don't see any replies in the system from you to that mail. Parallel to this response I will be reaching out to the Case Manager regarding your post.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

8 Posts

09-16-2015

United States

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 3 of 5

2021-04-08, 21:34 PM

I have screenshots below showing my responses in email and time, that were never answered. So it must be something on your side. My case worker finally responded that you didn't have the original type to send a replacement but then somehow can offer the same type to ship now but now I am being offered less because more of the warranty has been run off from the poor service. I will reply now, but last time this is exactly what happened with no response. I will be back with more screenshots if not. Whatever you did was the 1st time someone actually responded. 

Admin note; post edited for privacy in accordance with the Community Guidelines.

Options

8 Posts

09-16-2015

United States

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 4 of 5

2021-04-12, 18:47 PM

Andy,

Could you check in with my case worker again? She is not responding again. I confirmed in email I would like the replacement sent and would she be sending over a shipping label for the non working laptop? I know before you said there was no emails from me but I can provide proof again. And I have left her several voicemails. Also will Lenovo be offering more than the 90 day warranty extension since this has been going on far longer than that. 

Options

8 Posts

09-16-2015

United States

4 Signins

20 Page Views

• Message 5 of 5

2021-04-14, 17:03 PM

Since Andy and team are no longer responding to the other thread I will post here again. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Have-other-people-had-the-horrible-experience-with-warranty-claims-C940/m-p/5074457?page=1#5305172

I have again sent multiple emails to my case worker and can provide proof AGAIN, check the previous thread. On top of multiple voicemails. Andy claims Lenovo doesn't even have those emails so either their backend is very unorganized or they are making up things on public forums to not look bad. Either way this has been going on since January and 4 months later I still don't have a laptop. This has been the worst warranty experience ever. I have resorted to reaching out to directors in the company on LinkedIn about the experience hoping someone will finally do something. 

Moderator comment: Merged in. Duplicating only serves to splinter discussion. (NateS)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms