Message 12 of 14

Re: Headphones were not recognized yoga pro 3 optional Bluetooth® 4.0

any solutions ?
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 277
Message 13 of 14

If you've followed the procedure correctly, and you don't even see the headphones come up in the discovery panel, then it's time to contact Beats. If other devices are pairing but Beats isn't, it's a problem with Beats. Now, if you see the headphones in the discovery panel, but can't make it work, that's different. However, you didn't mention that earlier, so I'm assuming "no."

Two things that might be worth looking into. Beats won't pair with an audio cable attached. And if your headphones have been paired with something else (such as your phone), they won't pair with the computer. You'd have to reset the headphones, first, which you claim to have done. 

https://www.beatsbydre.com/support/how-to/bluetooth-studio-wireless

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
i2p
Paper Tape
Views: 141
Message 14 of 14

Doctordon,

I am going to mention a similar problem with my set up.

I have the Yoga 3 Pro-1370 and am trying to get it to work with my Bose QuietCocmfort 35 headset. I can add the QC 35 to my Lenovo list of bluetooth devices. I can also get it to show it is paired. When I go to the list and click on Connect, I get an error message:

"Bose QuietComfort 25

That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth devices is still discoverable, then try again"

What should I do. I have previously used this headset with this Lenovo to watch a movie and had great sound. What changed?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors