Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
redfish
Paper Tape
Views: 87
Message 1 of 1

Help with part lookup for 720-15IKB case

I had an issue with my Yoga 720-15IKB keyboard (US), so arranged with the Lenovo warranty program to have a technician come over and fix it. He did the job, but I noticed only afterwards that he put in a upper case cover with a color that didn't match the computer I had warrantied with Lenovo. I had an Iron Grey (as it says on the order, and on the box) and a silver was put in instead. So; I contacted Lenovo again to see if this could be fixed, since it seemed it should be simple enough. They said okay, but then sent another guy with a silver cover, and then he called in about it, and the third guy came in with silver again, and so he called in, and I'm waiting on another phone call.

The problem seems to be they don't have a part number for it. I don't have the original cover anymore so they couldn't cross-reference it. 

I can't find it by Google, although I can find PNs to other Iron Grey parts or for other Yoga line laptops. I just did a part number lookup on Lenovo's site and I don't even see Iron Grey, just Silver and GM, which I assume is Gunmetal? What's the difference between Iron Grey and Gunmetal Grey?

At any rate; again, it seems it should be a simple issue to resolve, so if anyone could help me get the part number I need, it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance !

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors