cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khoatrongdo
Paper Tape
Views: 319
Message 1 of 2

How to determine if my Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga 2nd Gen screen is IPS or OLED ?

Is there a way to determine OLED screen on thinkpad X1 yoga via software ( system/device/display settings or similar) or via IMEI, Machine Type:20JD.. and Serial Number?  I've already tried these:

- Look into Device Manager -> Monitor -> Generic PnP Monitor 

- Look into Device Manager -> Display Adapters -> Intel (R) HD Graphic 620

- Lokk into Lenovo.com using my S/N still can verify if my laptop has OLED display or not

Does anyone show me how to verify whether or not my Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga 2nd Gen monitor display is OLED.

Thanks

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 291
Message 2 of 2

Re: How to determine if my Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga 2nd Gen screen is IPS or OLED ?

Hi khoatrongdo!

Welcome to the Lenovo Community Forums!

That's a great question. You can find out if your screen is OLED when you put the serial number here https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/partslookup/. Once you are on the parts list page, you can filter it by clicking on LCD Assemblies tick box on the left. Look at the description, it will say OLED if it has an OLED screen (please see the sample image). Let us know if you need additional help.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors