Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaxEnergy
Fanfold Paper
Views: 101
Message 1 of 3

How to format a lenovo yoga 910

I am trying to get my Finger print scanner to work, I recently restored the hard drive but now the Finger print scanner does not work driver says already newer ver. installed

How do I format a lenovo yoga 910  with the finger print scanner driver installed.

Windows Hello also does not list the finger scanner the options says Face and finger print recognition not available on this device 

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 80
Message 2 of 3

Re: How to format a lenovo yoga 910

I don't think formatting the hard drive is what you really want to do.

There are a number of threads involving 910 fingerprint issues following Windows Update. Here is one of those. You can get the others by entering "910" and "Fingerprint" in the search box on the right section of this page. 

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
MaxEnergy
Fanfold Paper
Views: 43
Message 3 of 3

Re: How to format a lenovo yoga 910

I read somewere that the files to reinstall the asssecories are on a seperate drive in the hard drive thats why I was asking about reformatting trying to find out if I erased the original image file and if I reireinstall if the file would come back?

And i 1 of the hard drives in pic hold the image file 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors