Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miggynuez
Paper Tape
Views: 1,501
Message 1 of 4

ICC Color Profile for Yoga 910 UHD 13IKB 80VF

For those looking for ICC profiles for their UHD Yoga 910. I found one on a review site which could be installed through Windows 10 Color Management App.

The colors with this profile are way more vibrant and makes the black more, well, black. I love it! Not a graphic designer or any expert like that so my opinions could be worthless.

You can find the ICC Profile file on the "Display" part of the review linked below. Enjoy!

The link to the review:

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-910-13IKB-Convertible-Review.188936.0.html

silent3rror
Punch Card
Views: 1,462
Message 2 of 4

Re: ICC Color Profile for Yoga 910 UHD 13IKB 80VF

It looks really red on mine. Is this same with yours?
Highlighted
miggynuez
Paper Tape
Views: 1,456
Message 3 of 4

Hmmm. I don't really know. Maybe it's supposed to be that way? But if you mean your screen has a red tint after installing the ICC profile, then I don't have that on mine. White is still white. Just more vibrant overall.

Lenovo Staff
Lenovo Staff
Views: 1,402
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for the tip miggynuez! Your first post is v useful for those who may look for it!

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate Messaging
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
Please do not PM me - questions belong in the forums. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors