09-24-2015

United States

7 Signins

70 Page Views

• Views: 70
  • Message 1 of 2

Inserting SD card into slot Lenovo Yoga 710

2019-05-18, 5:48 AM

I have a Yoga 710 Notebook. I want to put the standard SD Card from my deer camera into the SD card slot to look at the pictures. Is there any special instructions I have to do to be able to look at the pictures?

MOD: Edited to correct model

Options

2550 Posts

12-13-2016

US

4982 Signins

51411 Page Views

• Views: 51411
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Inserting SD card into slot Lenovo tab 4.

2019-05-18, 13:12 PM

Welcomd to the Community

Would probably need to know more about the deer cam to be certain. So long as it stores images with popular formats (mp4, wmv, jpg, etc) and doesn't use some proprietary card formatting, it should work. Put the SD card in the 710. Windows will pop up a dialog asking what you want to do with the card. Windows Media Player or Photo Viewer or some such should be one of the selections. If you don't get the dialog, use Explorer (Windows Key + E) to navigate to the SD Card (Probably showing up with a drive letter, such as E: or some such). Double-clicking on a file should open it in an appropriate player. 

If none of that works or Windows doesn't properly recognize the card, the deer cam probably uses proprietary storage technology. Come back here and we'll figure it out. 

Doc

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.

Using Browser Search To Find Answers in the Lenovo and Moto Communities
Check out our new Recent Service Tips Area ..your issue may already be solved!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete