Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

04-05-2021

United States of America

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 "Unsupported Video Driver" Error in Adobe Illustrator 2021

2021-04-05, 22:47 PM

I have a Lenovo Yoga 910 with an intel i7, fully up to date with latest windows and all drivers updated as far as I can tell. When I try to run Adobe Illustrator I get this message "Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 Unsupported Video Driver" (see screenshot).

I've gone through the Lenovo support website and downloaded the factory version of my GPU drivers, but with no success. This is the part of the site I was looking in:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/yoga-series/yoga-910-13ikb/80vf/80vf00frus/pf0r9jll/downloads/driver-list/component?name=Graphics%20Processing%20Units%20%28GPU%29

I've also used Illustrator on this computer before and the hardware is good enough to run it, so there's no reason it shouldn't be able to run anymore. Pretty frustrating to be paying for CC and unable to use it and I'm not about to buy into Lenovo's $150 to talk to experts on how to fix it. Anyone experienced anything similar or have any recommendations? Any suggestions at all would be much appreciated.

Thanks everybody!

Options

4689 Posts

01-22-2010

United States of America

39006 Signins

597346 Page Views

• Views: 597346
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Intel(R) HD Graphics 620 "Unsupported Video Driver" Error in Adobe Illustrator 2021

2021-04-05, 23:22 PM

Hi,

I'm running the full  version of Adobe CS5 on an X1 Carbon Gen. 5 that has the same Intel Graphics HD 620 as yours and Adobe Illustrator opens and runs fine on it. My version of Adobe is probably much older than yours and that's probably why it still runs ok.

I would probably get with Adobe and see why your version won't run right, my guess is that Adobe decided not to support older graphics with their newer versions.

Dave

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKTRMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms