Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

01-11-2017

United States of America

5 Signins

53 Page Views

• Views: 53
  • Message 1 of 2

Is the Yoga 710-15IKB Micro HDMI port version 1.4 or 2.0?

2017-01-31, 17:08 PM

I have looked through all the documentation from Lenovo and on these forums and have not been able to determine which version of the HDMI spec (1.4 or 2.0) the micro-HDMI port supports. Although this laptop has a 4K display, I wouldn't necessarily expect that the micro HDMI port to be 2.0 but it would make since and would be a smart thing to do.

Options

919 Posts

07-05-2016

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

1521 Signins

5917 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 5917
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Is the Yoga 710-15IKB Micro HDMI port version 1.4 or 2.0?

2017-02-01, 9:46 AM

wrote:

I have looked through all the documentation from Lenovo and on these forums and have not been able to determine which version of the HDMI spec (1.4 or 2.0) the micro-HDMI port supports. Although this laptop has a 4K display, I wouldn't necessarily expect that the micro HDMI port to be 2.0 but it would make since and would be a smart thing to do.

Hi Geolama,

I would have to say that it is 1.4. Yes it has a FHD display but you are right not to expect 2.0 from the Micro HDMI.

If you port was 2.0 I'm sure that the document on the unit would specify this as a sales feature.

Hope this help you and let us know how you get on

=====================================================================================
Did someone help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms