Options

1 Posts

09-10-2020

US

7 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 1 of 2

Is there a real way to get help with a product that's been under repair for a month?

2020-09-10, 20:27 PM

Hello,

Lenovo has had my Yoga 920 for cosmetic repairs (replacing screws that came loose and fell off) under warranty since August 6th. Since then I have moved, and school has started. I really need it back. But it just says "in progress." Every number I have tried calling or online contact I have tried to use has transferred me to somewhere else and bounced me around until I got lost in transfer, or else put me on hold to check and eventually the connection ended. I know Covid is gumming everyone's works, but I bought that computer for school and school is here. I could have done the repairs myself in a few minutes with the right screwdriver. 

Is there a serious contact point that can provide answers for repairs "in progress?" 

Options

11771 Posts

11-30-2015

PH

7063 Signins

741189 Page Views

• Views: 741189
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Is there a real way to get help with a product that's been under repair for a month?

2020-09-10, 20:48 PM

Hi Alex H,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Checking further on the case work order 4000152967 appears that it has been 34 days and still have not seen any return shipping.

In behalf of the Community Forums, I would like to extend assistance for you on this case.

I will be sending you a private message for some case details so I can confirm that I have the exact machine to investigate.

Update back on the private message soon as convenient.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete