Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

04-09-2015

USA

3 Signins

19 Page Views

• Views: 19
  • Message 1 of 4

Is this coming off screen bezel not covered under warranty?

2021-03-26, 20:26 PM

Hi,

I submitted a service request to report an issue that the screen bottom bezel is coming off from my Yoga C930, which was bought less than 6 months ago. I attached a picture to show the issue. Currently it's a small gap, which did not exist at the beginning. I'm afraid this screen bezel will finally come off.  The reply I received today from Lenovo is  "We have received your E-ticket request regarding your concern, we would like to inform you physical damages are not covered under your warranty." But this issue is not caused by a damage from misuse of user. It never get hit or fall or other damages from user, no dent or scratch at all. I don't know how the bottom bezel is installed on this laptop. But it looks to me maybe it's just glued and the cause of the issue is the glue starting to fail to hold the bezel in place. I think this is a manufacturing defect and should be covered by the warranty. There is no way to reply to that service request so I have to post my reply here. Hope Lenovo can help me solve this issue. Thanks.

Moderator comment: Moved to the proper forum. (NateS)

Options

170 Posts

04-26-2020

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

150 Signins

1035 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 1035
  • Message 2 of 4

2021-03-26, 20:40 PM
Lenovo never push service calls forward. I've tried twice now and been knocked back both times. I paid for a 3 year warranty too. waste of money!
Options

13 Posts

06-23-2020

Saudi Arabia

23 Signins

220 Page Views

• Views: 220
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-03-26, 20:55 PM
i think you should visit a service provider in your area and talk to them or go to the the store you bought from .they may have a method to communicate with Lenovo services
Options

12022 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

33130 Signins

1242300 Page Views

• Views: 1242300
  • Message 4 of 4

Re:Is this coming off screen bezel not covered under warranty?

2021-03-29, 10:03 AM

Hello and welcome to Community,

I'm sorry to read you are experiencing an issue. Visiting a service partner is an option and also as you disagree with the conclusion reached you can request you case to be escalated to a complaint; the phone call center can do this for you. You will need to provide your contact and the system details along with any case numbers should you have opened a case. Once opened it will be assigned to a Case Manager who will look into the detail and contact you in regard to your complaint.
http://support.lenovo.com/supportphonelist

Find a Service Partner

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/partnerlocator

Andy

Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms