Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greggers
Fanfold Paper
Views: 734
Message 1 of 4

Keep losing internet access, keeps dropping off. 900 Yoga

I have just received a new Lenovo 900 Yoga 13.3 QHD, and I am having great difficulty in getting an internet conection, getting through initially but dropping out after a few seconds., but the settings are showing a connection, can any one offer advice on how to fix, I am new to Windows 10 so have no clue as to where to look, all my other computers are Windows 7 machines. Greggers

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 699
Message 2 of 4

Re: Keep losing internet access, keeps dropping off. 900 Yoga

Hi Greggers,

Welcome to Lenovo Community.

Here are some basic things to try when troubleshooting wifi on Windows 10:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues
* If you are running Windows 10 v.1607, you might want to try a network reset first. (Scroll down to that section of the article above.)

===========

This discussion is several pages long, but you might find some tips that are specific to Yoga 900: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/yoga-900-WIFI-issues/td-p/2204383

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

I am not employed by Lenovo or Microsoft. I am a volunteer.

SpywareHammer

Greggers
Fanfold Paper
Views: 676
Message 3 of 4

Hi Bugbatter, many thanks for your help. I have tried the usual suspects of power options and drivers but too no avail so have decided to return the machine. Pity really as I very much liked its style and performance. Once again many thanks for your much appreciated help. Greggers

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 655
Message 4 of 4

You're welcome. I'm sorry you had so much trouble.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please click the "Accept As Solution" button.

I am not employed by Lenovo or Microsoft. I am a volunteer.

SpywareHammer

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors