Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Derry1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,167
Message 1 of 8

LENOVO IDEAPAD YOGA 11 2696

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a solution in this forum about my Yoga 11 notebook, which one day I did restore the system, and I forcibly stopped restoring.
Now I can not start the windows system anymore! after boot .. I'll see it under an "Auto Reconstruction Ready" (see photo) and I can not install any Windows anymore! I can not get into the bios! I have tried with the combinations "fn + f1, fn + f2, etc .. it is always locked on this screen, did i want to understand if somebody was able to start the bios? Is there a solution?
This computer does not have the restore button, I do not know if you understand it is the orange color pattern.
Thank you very much

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 1,158
Message 2 of 8

Re: LENOVO IDEAPAD YOGA 11 2696

Good day and welcome to the community.

Sorry you're having difficulty.

Since you can't get into Windows to (re)start the recovery/restore process, you might need to do so from the Boot Menu as described on page 23 of the user guide: https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles_pub/ideapad_yoga_11_ug_v1.0_may_2012_english.pdf

I've never seen or used a Yoga 11 / Windows RT model, but you could try pressing Fn+F12 when you see the Lenovo boot splash screen to see if you get the Boot Options menu described. I don't know if you'd be given any options to retain any files or settings from this kind of restore/recovery, so please use caution.

Hope this helps you a bit.
Regards.

Community GuidelinesSearchPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKMoto
PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

I am not a Lenovo employee.

Derry1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,156
Message 3 of 8

Thanks Sarbin, I tried with FN + F12 but it does not work .. I have both pressed but it does not work, even at boot I expected the Lenovo logo but nothing ..
For data discourse I do not care why I did backup data on another hard disk, so I'm interested in making it work.
But is there no solution to resetting the bios?
Thank you..

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 1,145
Message 4 of 8

I wish I had more advice to offer. Sorry.

As I mentioned, I've not seen / used a machine like this, with Windows RT on a Tegra processor.

Hopefully a member with experience / expertise will see this thread and be able to offer better guidance.

Regards.

PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.

Community SuperMod
Community SuperMod
Views: 1,139
Message 5 of 8

Have a look at this post: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Enter-Bios-Lenovo-Ideapad-YOGA-11/m-p/3298...

It may be of some use.

Regards.

Derry1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,136
Message 6 of 8

Something is changed! now I get written as you can see from the top left screen, and I put the usb stick with inside windows 7 but it does not start.
Is it just that in the usb key I have to put a recovery utility?
Because when I pressed the UP button of the volume and the WINDOWS button (under the monitor) I noticed that it read from the usb key.

Derry1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,135
Message 7 of 8

PC LENOVO 2.jpg

Derry1
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,109
Message 8 of 8

Can someone help me?
Since I've now been able to boot from usb, do I have to prepare a Lenovo recovery cd?
Thank you

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors