Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omerico22
Fanfold Paper
Views: 939
Message 1 of 6

LENOVO VANTAGE-Missing intelligent cooling option on yoga 730

hello everyone i just reset my pc (yoga 730) and i installed lenovo vantage and i just cant see anymore the intelligent  cooling option. 

and it suck cuz my pc gaming performance is awful when intelligent  cooling option is on. and i just dont know how can i OFF this thing.

any help ?ty alot! 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 859
Message 2 of 6

Re: LENOVO VANTAGE-Missing intelligent cooling option on yoga 730

Hi omerico22,

May I know the current version of Lenovo Vantage installed on your laptop? If it is different from Version 4.12.13.0 try to uninstall it and download the Lenovo Vantage using the link below. 

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/hf003321?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6

Kindly check if you will have the option for Intelligent Cooling on that version.

Kindly update us on how it goes.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

omerico22
Fanfold Paper
Views: 848
Message 3 of 6

hello! first of all,ty alot for helping me i really appriciate that but i still dont have intelligent cooling  option

you were right i really had another version of vantage but i unistalled it and download  4.12.13.0  from your link .

i really dont know what is the problem.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 836
Message 4 of 6

Could you try installing the Lenovo Intelligent Thermal Solution Driver
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/sk/en/products/LAPTOPS-AND-NETBOOKS/YOGA-SERIES/YOGA-730-15IKB/download...

as per https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Pre-Installed-Lenovo-Software/HELP-Lenovo-vantage-intelligent-cooling-o... and see how it goes. Thank you. 

Admin note: link shortener converted to full URL for clarity

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

omerico22
Fanfold Paper
Views: 815
Message 5 of 6

ty again for helping! but  it didnt help i still cant see intelligent ooling but its ok cuz the new bios update 1.08 fixed my problems with games.

curioso2
What's DOS?
Views: 159
Message 6 of 6

Hello. I have the same model with windows 10 version from lenovo and drivers installed.

The inteligent cooling option didnt shown on Lenovo Vantage. Why??? 

lenovo.JPG

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors