Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
olayokz
Paper Tape
Views: 786
Message 1 of 5

LENOVO YOGA 3 PRO WONT TURN ON

This just happened, my lenovo yoga 3 pro was working minutes ago, went downstairs for some time then came back up only to find out the system had turned off, thinking battery was dead, i plugged the charger but the system no longer turns on. Been pressing the power buton, but no reaction from the system. My system is just 10 months old. Please any help?

Guru
Views: 770
Message 2 of 5

Re: LENOVO YOGA 3 PRO WONT TURN ON

Since your machine is 10 months old, contact technical support since you are still in warranty.

Click the link below: http://support.lenovo.com/ng/en/contactus

Warm regards,
Jonas Hendrickx

Lenovo Insider - Windows Insider MVP

Personal website: ThinkScopes

sandrylu
What's DOS?
Views: 665
Message 3 of 5

I have the same issue, and I believe it's getting worse. I turned off all option to go to sleep and this still happening.

Please help!!!

sandrylu
What's DOS?
Views: 665
Message 4 of 5

I have the same issue, but my warranty expired two months ago. what  can I do? I already turned off all sleep and hibernating options, but keeps happpening, please help!

podreber
Paper Tape
Views: 602
Message 5 of 5

My Yoga 3 pro is 13months old, out of warranty, and now doesn't turn on. With AC adapter connected the power LED goes white. Holding it for 10 seconds causes LED to go off, then red, then white. Not sure what that means. Reluctant to service it for such an issue but looks like I'll have to.

By the way this is the second Lenovo product that has failed on me in less than 2 years. The other was a thinkpad. When I brought it in to service centre they were dumbfounded and suggested to buy a new laptop because the motherboard cannot be replaced.

I have lost any confidence in Lenovo product.

Any suggestions? From a Lenovo support person?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors