Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo Yoga Series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

03-07-2021

Serbia

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 41 of 48

Re:LENOVO YOGA 720-15IKB Touch Screen not working

2021-03-07, 15:30 PM

Hi,

My touch screen stoped working,too for fingers and it works for pen. I have all HID drivers instaled...

I dont understand what is the problem and how to fix

Options

2 Posts

03-07-2021

Serbia

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Message 42 of 48

2021-03-07, 15:39 PM

Hi,

My touch screen stoped working,too for fingers and it works for pen. I have all HID drivers instaled...

I dont understand what is the problem and how to fix

Options

1 Posts

03-17-2021

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 10
  • Message 43 of 48

2021-03-17, 21:26 PM

update using Vantage broke my touch screen. I've tried everything from the number of posts and nothing fixes.

Options

1 Posts

04-08-2021

United States of America

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 44 of 48

2021-04-08, 3:11 AM

This is absolutely ridiculous. I have the c940 14' and my touch screen suddenly stopped working. It only seems to work with the stylus, and I have downloaded all current updates and everything. Not okay lenovo. DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

1 Posts

04-09-2021

United States of America

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Message 45 of 48

2021-04-09, 5:03 AM

I am having this same issue and have also tried uninstalling the drivers. Which obviously did not work. Has anyone heard back from Lenovo yet?

Options

4825 Posts

01-10-2019

Slovakia

1252 Signins

44844 Page Views

• Views: 44844
  • Message 46 of 48

2021-04-14, 10:48 AM

Hi all,

I noticed that many of you are experiencing issues with the touch screens on your Yoga devices. I read through the thread and noticed that you are reporting problems on many different devices, so it's likely that there is no one solution for all of you. If you think you might be experiencing a different issue than the others, please, feel free to open a new thread on the forum.

I'd like to suggest some steps that could solve the issue (some of them were already shared in this thread):

• Update the drivers manually using our support site or use the automatic scan in the Lenovo Vantage app.
  • Go to the Device Manager, expand the HID devices and find the touch screen. Right-click it and Uninstall. Reboot the computer. The correct drivers should be reinstalled automatically.
  • Remove the touch screen driver and install the correct driver manually from our support site.
  • If none of the above work, try a clean Windows installation using the Lenovo DDRS tool. You can find all the related instructions here: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht103653. After completing the Windows installation install all the drivers for your model from the support site.

If none of these solutions work for you, please contact your local Lenovo support team: https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/contactus 

Best regards,

Ala
Polish, Turkish & Smart Home Community Lead

EN: Welcome to the Community! If someone helped you today hit Like or accept a Solution!
Looking for information about Lenovo products?

PL: Witaj w Społeczności! Jeśli ktoś Ci dzisiaj pomógł, kliknij kciuk w górę lub zaakceptuj rozwiązanie!
Szukasz informacji o produktach Lenovo?

TR: Lenovo Topluluğuna hoş geldiniz! Bugün birisi size yardım ettiyse Beğen’e basın veya bir çözümü kabul edin!
Lenovo ürünleri hakkında bilgi mi arıyorsunuz?
_

Options

1 Posts

04-14-2021

United States of America

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 47 of 48

2021-04-14, 22:05 PM
"Remove the touch screen driver and install the correct driver manually from our support site." Can you provide explicit directions on how to do this? Thanks.
Options

4825 Posts

01-10-2019

Slovakia

1252 Signins

44844 Page Views

• Views: 44844
  • Message 48 of 48

2021-04-15, 9:06 AM

@ CobyK wrote:

"Remove the touch screen driver and install the correct driver manually from our support site."Can you provide explicit directions on how to do this? Thanks.

Sure :) The best way to make sure you use the latest drivers is to follow these instructions (this applies to other drivers too):

• Download the correct driver from our support site and remember where you save it.
  • Go to the Device Manager and Disable the WiFi adapter or if you connect to the Internet through the cable, disconnect the cable (this will prevent drivers to be automatically installed).
  • Uninstall the touch screen in the Device Manager (tick the box to delete the drivers).
  • Reboot the computer.
  • Go to the Device Manager and update drivers for the touch screen (make sure to choose the previously downloaded driver from the support site).
  • Enable the WiFi or reconnect the Ethernet cable.

Please, let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Ala
Polish, Turkish & Smart Home Community Lead

EN: Welcome to the Community! If someone helped you today hit Like or accept a Solution!
Looking for information about Lenovo products?

PL: Witaj w Społeczności! Jeśli ktoś Ci dzisiaj pomógł, kliknij kciuk w górę lub zaakceptuj rozwiązanie!
Szukasz informacji o produktach Lenovo?

TR: Lenovo Topluluğuna hoş geldiniz! Bugün birisi size yardım ettiyse Beğen’e basın veya bir çözümü kabul edin!
Lenovo ürünleri hakkında bilgi mi arıyorsunuz?
_

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms