10-27-2019

US

1 Signins

43 Page Views

• Views: 43
  • Message 1 of 2

LENOVO YOGA 730 15" ... wifi not stable, web pages to long to loaded

2019-10-27, 17:59 PM

Hi every one, I have just bought my Laptop Lenovo Yoga 730 15" 64 bit, after a few days using I notice that the wifi is not stable, and also the pages take to long to loaded an same time do not loaded at all and I have to close and open the browser againg (chrome and Internet explore),  I called to my service provider, but they are not the problem, also follow some sugestions and I still have the problem, as well system up to dates,  I like this laptop, but I'm in the middle of decide to return it, because I do jobs in my home on line and this is a big problem for me. Please hope any body can help me with this issue, I tired to keep trying, but I have to try a couple more times before to return it. Thanks to all.

Options

379 Posts

11-04-2019

PH

115 Signins

4667 Page Views

• Views: 4667
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: LENOVO YOGA 730 15" ... wifi not stable, web pages to long to loaded

2019-11-12, 18:46 PM

Hi ,

Welcome to the Community Forum,

Try the updated driver from Thinkpad E580 -  version 2024.0.5.103           and once downloaded you can just install it.

This is a specific driver version that has been known to resolve wifi issues specially with windows that just got updated recently.

Let us see how it goes and let us know.

Jeremy

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebppl and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete