Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mrsjru92416
Paper Tape
Views: 696
Message 1 of 1

LENOVO YOGA BOOK ANDROID (DRAWING PAD NOT WORKING/ HORRIBLE TECHNICAL SUPPORT)

So, my husband bought me a Lenovo Yoga Book last year for Christmas. I like it. I think it's cool to be able to draw on the paper (which is what I do traditionally) and have it show up digitized on the screen. I was able to do a couple of cool projects sketches on it, but I haven't used it to it's full potential I believe, so I put it down for a while. Then, I started to research different drawing apps, seeing all the amazing artwork that people were creating in these different apps and stuff, and it got me excited about going back to drawing on my Yoga Book. So, I went to try to draw in ArtRage, and when I would try to draw on the Wacom tablet with my pen, nothing would show up. However, when I would draw on the screen with my finger, everything showed just fine. I tried to update it several times, I tried starting it over, I tried using a different drawing app; NOTHING. The only time the pen would work on the Wacom Tablet is in Notesaver. Even if I had ArtRage open, anything that I try to write on the tablet will only come up in Notesaver. I wasn't trying to just factory reset it right off so I called technical support to see if there was anything that they would be able to do to fix it without me having to factory reset it.

So, I called tech support and they told me that I would have to pay a fee of $40 to be escalated to their software support. So I paid the $40, and within 3 MINUTES  of speaking to me, the tech tells me to just factory reset it. I was LIVID. Like, they didn't even pretend to come up with solutions. Didn't tell me to try anything, they just said "Oh, I don't know a solution for that, so just factory reset it." Are you serious??? I was on the line with these people for an hour JUST TO SPEAK TO A LIVE AGENT. Then you don't even TRY to fix my problem? I would've just factory reset it myself, but I thought they'd at least TRY to help me before suggesting a factory reset. Either way, I was just wondering if anyone here could help me, or if there was any way that I could speak to someone with Lenovo who could get me my money back, because that was a straight up scam.  

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors