Did you mean: 
Mitza90
Blue Screen Again
Views: 194
Message 1 of 1

Lenova Yoga 720-13IKB Power issues

Hello,
Sorry for the disturbance,
I have a problem with my laptop from the first month I bought it.
It starts only when he wants, something like 5-10 days on a month.
When I connect the original charger, the little led, lights in white color. If I press the power button, the contour of the button lights for 5 seconds. If I press and hold the power button for 15 sec I hear the fans turned on and off but after thar it does the same.
I send it in warranty and they changed the motherboard, but when they send it back it has the same problem.
I send it back and they canceled my waranty because they found a small dent in the case.
Now, without the warranty I opened the case and found that the dent disturbed the motherboard or anything else in there. Since the case was opened, I unplugged the battery and check all the connections, plugged the battery back on. When I tried to power on the laptop, it worked normaly.
I tried all the versions to power on and off and find that if it goes in sleep mode I can't turn it back on, only if I hold the power button 15 sec and then start from boot mode. After that, I changed all the power options so not to go into sleep mode and if it does, to don`t shut down the HardDisk.
All those things worked until yesterday, when I clicked on Update and Shut Down Smiley Happy and it didn't start since then.
I take it apart piece by piece and put it back but it didn`t worked this time.
Do you have any ideas, how cand I solve this problem?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors