cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DandLor
Blue Screen Again
Views: 153
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo 500-14 IB Won't Wake Up From Sleep (Lenovo 500-14 non riparte da sospensione)

Hi my Lenovo 500-14 IB does not wake up from sleep. The on/off buttuon is blinking but when keeping it pushed to turn the PC off, nothing change: the PC is not usable at all: what should I do?

I've see similar discussion on other models but no solution, except in one case where the person todl he hopened is Yoga to remove the battery and after that it was ok.

HELP PLS!!! Tks.Daniele

DandLor
Blue Screen Again
Views: 139
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo 500-14 IB Won't Wake Up From Sleep

Hi.

Not really the best solution, but I disconnected than riconnected the battery and now my Yoga is back working!

This means I had to remove the back cover of my Yoga and not only. Fortunatelly I've some experience with this kind of technical/manual stuff.

Here after the link to a tutorial to help opening the PC and disconnecting/reconnecting the battery: BE CAREFULL!

https://youtu.be/HEqqYMvslaE

DEAR LENOVO SUPPORT #lenovosupport (or somebodyelse who can help):

a) how does to prevent this issue will happen again?

b) does disconnecting the battery is really the only option? 'cause if this is the case, you're forcing people having under warranty PC to go a support center and to be without PC for days (maybe weeks) for such a "stupid" issue.

Thanks to everybody answering  a) and/or b).

I also hope this post can help somebodyelse with the same issue.

Daniele

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors