Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Joselo17
Not applicable
Views: 151
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo 530 Yoga, battery drains very fast

I bought a Lenovo 530 Yoga a week ago and since I statred using it I realize the battery drains so fast when its fully charged after a while u can see in the battery bar that its dropping from 7 hrs to 5 hrs and the porcentage also dropping. The battery life does not even last 2 hours and it supoused to last more o close to 10 hrs according with the manual.

I even configurate it to battery setting to have a best battery life

What should i do?

spidey101
Not applicable
Views: 135
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo 530 Yoga, battery drains very fast

Hi Joselo17,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Battery usage may depend on the resources using it. The greater demand and process would take more energy so you may want to check if same goes with simple computig task (as compared to heavy use with video edit and gaming). Here are also other ways to save battery like decreasing lcd brightness to 70-80%.

On a similar discussion here, updating the BIOS from the support site helps as other even tried using higher wattage adapter for their machine. 

I hope this helps answer your query.

Update us how it goes.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors