Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reyking
What's DOS?
Views: 259
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo 930 Power Bank Suggestions?

Anyone have any suggestions for a power bank to use with the C930?

This is the one I was taking a look at on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Power-Delivery-Charger-20000-Output/dp/B078RTGL35/ref=sr_1_3?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qi...

The power bank is 45W. However, the C930 charge is 65W. According to the seller, it will work with the C930 but not charge as quickly as the older generation C920, which is 45W.

Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

Guru
Views: 242
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo 930 Power Bank Suggestions?

It'll work because it sends enough power to the C930 to charge. 

I personally have one of these for my X1 Yoga: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MZ61PRW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Since these are all USB-C and is powerful enough to deliver the voltage the C930 needs, it will work. 

Hope that helps. 

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

FB-2019
Fanfold Paper
Views: 155
Message 3 of 5

No Anker Powerbank presently available is capable of charging the Lonovo Yoga C930. I know - I bought one. Asked Anker about it - no other variants can do it. Unfortunately.

Lenovo itself recommended the Lenovo ThinkPad Stack Powerbank 10000mah. Very skeptical.

I would appreciate if anyone could indicate one.  Which actually is being successfully used with this laptop. 

Thank you.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 150
Message 4 of 5

@FB-2019 wrote:

No Anker Powerbank presently available is capable of charging the Lonovo Yoga C930. I know - I bought one. Asked Anker about it - no other variants can do it. Unfortunately.

Lenovo itself recommended the Lenovo ThinkPad Stack Powerbank 10000mah. Very skeptical.

I would appreciate if anyone could indicate one.  Which actually is being successfully used with this laptop. 

Thank you.

Which one did you try? The one @EricX linked, above, should have the necessary capability, assuming the USB-C port is configured correctly for Lenovo's laptops. I apologize as I don't have a 930 and rarely need a power bank (My vehicles have inverters and I rarely have a flight where an A/C port's not available). 

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
FB-2019
Fanfold Paper
Views: 136
Message 5 of 5

"Currently, I am afraid we do not have a portable battery that can work with your laptop".   (March, 12- 19)

Luana

Ticket#88129281

AnkerDirect Customer Support

1. Maybe the BatPower PDE 2 P26B USB-C Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank for Apple Microsoft HP Lenovo Dell Razer Asus LG Acer MSI Samsung PD USB C Laptop Notebook Tablet Smartphone -98Wh

And the next Batpower up the list. 

2. Also - 

Aukey 26800mAh Power Bank
with 2-Way Power Delivery

PB-XD26

There's one caveat:

No one with a Lenovo Yoga C930 has come up stating they are actually using any of these power banks. Thus it's a roulette game. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors