Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
burner123
Blue Screen Again
Views: 178
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Customer Support Help

I have a broken Lenovo 720 See Here, I want to contact Lenovo support to see if there are any other options I have on returning/repair that aren't 3rd-party services. How do I contact them, the only option I have found is for TechExperts which I have to pay for. My question is how do I contact them, either by phone, email, or online chat. It may be really obvious I just can't find their number.

Mamalee
What's DOS?
Views: 123
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Customer Support Help

I recently called 1877-453-6686 to get someone to help me with my Yoga 730. They may issue the service order for you. Don't buy extended warranty directly from them though. They sent me to a different link which is suspicious. I found a extended warranty from Lenovo.com offer same service with less expensive charge.
Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 112
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Customer Support Help

Hello Burner123!

Thanks for using Lenovo Community Forums!

You can bring your system to one of our authorize service providers which is Bestbuy/GeekSquad to fully diagnose the laptop. However, Since your system is already out of warranty, you may need to pay for the repair.

Currently we don't have any option to repair out of warranty devices.

Note: Physical damage like Dents, Cracked, and liquid spill are not covered by the warranty unless you have an Accidental Damage Protection. Link below for reference (Page2of5)

https://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/thinkcentre_pdf/l505-0010-02_en.pdf

Regards.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors