Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronikh
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,609
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 710 Network Adapter

Hey everyone,

just bought the Yoga 710 14" without noticing that i would need an adapter for ethernet connection.
I couldnt find an offical Yoga 710 Lenovo adapter, can anyone provide me with some options/link ?

thank you.

Guru
Views: 1,607
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 710 Network Adapter

You'll need a USB 2.0 to 10/100 Ethernet adapter (the Yoga 710 doesn't have USB C support). Here's a good option: https://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matters-Ethernet-Network-Adapter/dp/B00ET4KHJ2

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Top Kudoed Authors