Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
safiya4
Fanfold Paper
Views: 291
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Onekey recovery on lenovo yoga 900-13ISK2

On the Lenovo Onekey Recovery, I selected the option to restore system partition to its initial status. Now I'm not sure what this does exactly, but it then asked for what language I wanted to use and then username and password. And before I could type in anything, the screen turn black and no matter what I did, it wouldn't budge from there. Now I don't know if I accidentally removed windows and I don't know how to get it back. Does anyone know what options I have? 

LelouchV
802.11n
Views: 231
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Onekey recovery on lenovo yoga 900-13ISK2

It's doubtful you removed windows. Onekey recovery would never do anything like that. Most likely, it would have just reinstalled windows on your system. However, the black screen is a mystery. I recommend removing the power cord and battery, pressing the power button down 1 minute, then rebooting. Let me know what happens.

Worse case, your hard drive is busted.

safiya4
Fanfold Paper
Views: 225
Message 3 of 4

Yeah, I've tried rebooting it but it doesn't change anything. And if I tried to install windows it would say that there are no drivers. If the worst case is true, what other options do I have. 

And thank you. 

safiya4
Fanfold Paper
Views: 217
Message 4 of 4

Actually, the "removing the battery part", I havent actually done. I wouldnt know how to do that. 

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors